What do you get for the registration fee?
- A way of reaching out to your city and friends.
- Teaching manuals of Discipleship, Leadership, Evangelism in PDF for all your group members, and one Groups Leader Manual in PDF for all your group members.
- Instruction videos in dance, drama, and creative evangelism when you get access to our community website.
- Music and sound tracks
- Access to online resources
- Connection with other groups
- Quality support from the Jesus Revolution international headquarter in Oslo. We are available by phone and email.
How can you use the Jesus Revolution group?
In order to start a Jesus Revolution group you need at least two young people. Ideally, a group of 8-15 people is a good size, although there can be many more. They can use the available resources and/or any creative means to do outreaches in publish squares, streets, youth clubs, beaches or any public place.
Through the instruction videos and the music/sound tracks, the group can do mini-concerts and street events. The manuals also give examples of creative evangelism and how the love of God can be demonstrated in a practical way, thus enabling the group to launch immediately into evangelism.
Through the web, the Jesus Revolution groups are connected, every group and member has its profile, and are be able to share news, testimonies and ideas to the whole community.