How can we reach young people with the Gospel?
How can we make it available to them in a way they can understand?
How can we reach all those young people who have never set foot in a church?
Those are the burning questions that drive the vision of Jesus Revolution: to give the gospel to the youth of the world. We long to see young people around the world being met with the love and presence of God. We burn to see salvation and healing spread to the nations of Europe and the world.
We believe that a generation is rising up with a different boldness and faith. We believe that the harvest is
We believe in the local church. One of our main activities is to equip youth in local churches to reach their cities with the gospel. To this
All for the salvation of the youth of the world!
Based on our years of ministry in Europe, we have developed a strategy that is founded on several key principles:
- We serve national church movements around the world to help them implement national evangelism and discipleship strategies.
- We serve and equip youth and leaders in local churches to implement local evangelism and discipleship strategies.
- We believe that to reach the youth of the world, you need to be in the world of the youth. We have therefore identified Schools, Streets and Screens, as the primary “worlds” in which we should reach youth.
- We are working towards a “cradle to college” discipleship strategy with several ministry partners.
Through 20 years of ministry in Europe, Jesus Revolution has acquired invaluable know-how, insights and tools to reach the youth of the world with the gospel. God has called us to give away and transfer these tools and know-how to national church movements across the world.
We believe in training and sending the believers to reach the lost. We help national church movements launch and run Mission Training Schools to train the believers. To reach the lost we help launch and run School and Student ministry as well as larger evangelistic events.
Founder and President
Co-Founder and Board Member
The “Pentecostal European Fellowship” (PEF) is an umbrella organisation for national Church movements in Europe. The member movements of this fellowship represent a total of more than 4 million believers.
– In many European Nations, independent and charismatic Churches have also become a part of PEF movements, partly because of religious laws in Europe, and partly because of a desire for greater unity and spiritual cover.
– PEF has its headquarter in Brussels and helps represent its member Churches in the European Union.
– At the PEF gathering in Stockholm in 2017 Jesus Revolution became an official support ministry with PEF, partnering with movements across Europe for maximum Kingdom impact.